Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
elementary teacher, you may not always be given a science curriculum to follow. You and your grade-level team may need to collaborate at the beginning of the year to develop a science curriculum that aligns to your grade-level standards. You may also need to gather resources and ideas to modify your instruction and accommodate diverse learners (e.g., gifted learners, English learners, learners with learning disabilities).
For this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography of science resources that encompass
differentiated learning. An annotated bibliography is a list of sources (e.g., books, articles, websites, videos, lessons), and each reference is followed by a short summary describing its relevance and quality. These resources may come in handy when you become a teacher.
Create an annotated bibliography of educational resources for teaching elementary science.
Include at least 10 total annotations (5 student-focused and 5 teacher-focused resources) for the following types of sources:
· Technology that provides alternative ways for learners to demonstrate competency (minimum of 2 resources)
· Multimedia materials (including web-based or videos)
· Articles or books
· Professional and community resources (minimum of 2 resources)
Consider the diversity of your learners, including English learners and learners with exceptional needs, when selecting your resources.
Use APA style to format your annotated bibliography. Read
Annotated Bibliography Examples & Step-by-Step Writing Guide
for helpful tips:
· Precede each annotation with the reference in APA format.
· Arrange all references in alphabetical order by author.
· Block indent all annotations.
Include the following in the annotation for each resource:
· Identify whether the resource is student-focused, teacher-focused, or both.
· Evaluate the resource for quality, accuracy, and effectiveness. Does it pass the CRAAP test (current, relevant, authoritative, accurate, and purposeful)?
· Explain how the resource can support science content and skill development.
· Describe how the resource can be used to differentiate learning for diverse learners.
· Evaluate the resource as support for analysis, reflection, and problem-solving.
Submit your annotated bibliography.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now