Select a vulnerable population that is impacted by a special health need. Write a 1,000-1,200-word paper that addresses the following:
1. Describe your selected population and explain what determining factors and characteristics contribute to them being identified as vulnerable.
2. Describe elements that contribute to this population’s distrust of the health care system and medical treatments and how COVID-19 has impacted this.
3. Identify steps that health care professionals and institutions can take to be effective leaders, practice unbiased communication, and overcome the effects of distrust.
4. Identify foundations that the U.S. health care system has used to study those with special health needs both in the past and in the present.
5. When working with special health populations, how do you incorporate ethical and moral behavior when working to resolve any ethical dilemmas that may arise? Why are ethical and moral behavior important from a Christian worldview perspective?
6. What professional development, learning, or mentoring could you participate in to maintain competence within your profession and scope of practice when working with these populations?
Do not include the title page or the references page when determining whether you have reached the required word count for this assignment.
A minimum of two references, in addition to your textbook, is required for this assignment.
One reference is listed –
BibliU – Reader – Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System, Sixth Edition
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now