The following Course Outcome is assessed in this assignment:
GB512-4: Create presentations that achieve a defined business purpose.
In this assignment, you will do some research on a product or service or an environmental initiative. Then, you will create an original presentation following the instructions below.
1) Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with audio of no fewer than 12 and no more than 15 slides with speaker notes, and 3–4 bulleted points per slide, summarizing either:
A. An improvement to an existing product or service you have envisioned in the role of a product specialist at a company. You will present to the parent company’s marketing and sales department manager that produces the product or service.
B. An environmental initiative you would like to propose to your local town council for consideration. It can concern air quality, waste recycling, water quality, mitigation of embankments or lake areas to prevent floods, etc.
2) Make sure that your recorded audio explanation is clear and concise, and addresses the appropriate audience such that the listener has sufficient information to initially approve your proposal.
3) Record the audio portion to auto-advance, presenting your PowerPoint and include speaker notes below each slide in the notes section. Make sure your audio portion is not merely a reading of the slide bulleted points. You must use graphics to illustrate your points and follow presentation best practices based on the practice activity and summarized presentation suggestions as seen in your reading.
4) Any short citations and a references slide must follow APA 7th edition format and citation style.
5) Submit your final audio-visual presentation to the assignment Dropbox once you have checked your presentation for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Access the Unit 6 Assignment rubric.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now