Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
The financial records of Dunbar Inc. were destroyed by fire at the end of 2012. Fortunately, the controller had kept certain statistical data related to the income statement as presented below.
1. The beginning merchandise inventory was $90,100 and decreased 20% during the current year.
2. Sales discounts amount to $25,500.
3. 30,000 shares of common stock were outstanding for the entire year.
4. Interest expense was $20,800.
5. The income tax rate is 30%.
6. Cost of goods sold amounts to $518,000.
7. Administrative expenses are 18% of cost of goods sold but only 8% of gross sales.
8. Four-fifths of the operating expenses relate to sales activities.
From the foregoing, information, prepare an income statement for the year 2012 in single-step form.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now