Standardized Terminology and Language in Informatics
This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
Preparing the Discussion
· Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
· Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
· Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
· Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
· Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
· Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
· Best Practices include:
· Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
· Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
· Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Standardized Terminology and Language in Informatics is an important part of healthcare. Nurses and healthcare workers need to understand and be able to communicate clearly.
of the following options and discuss your understanding of the role in healthcare and its potential impact on your practice.
· Meaningful Use (Meaningful Use terminology has largely been replaced by the phrase ‘Promoting Interoperability’ or ‘PI’)
· Reimbursement from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) payment
EBOOK to use for one citation:
let me know if you cannot have access to the ebook
Prof needs one citation from the ebook and one external citation
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now