Textbook: Ravid, R. (2020).
Practical statistics for educators (6th ed.). Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. ISBN: 9781475846836. Read: Chapters 7 & 8.
In the back of the required textbook, you will find some scenarios of testing opportunities. These listed scenarios each differ in the type of situation and variables being collected. Please review scenarios 1, 6, and 8 (page 220) before continuing with this assignment.
· Now that you have read all three scenarios, you are to select one of the three options and develop a short but informative context for this presented virtual environment. Write about this school site, carefully including within your descriptive writing the necessary problem that is being asked by the introductory scenario that you selected.
· Next, create a database of at least a sample of 30, whose numbers appear to be logical in their development. Create this database using an Excel spreadsheet so it will allow you to run statistical correlational and regression measures once it is created. Place in your paper, a sampling of the type of reported data that you have collected, explaining how it was collected and why the two sets of data may appear to be correlated.
· Describe in the next paragraph the actual statistical measures that you have selected to use to better understand the needed answer. Since this assignment is related to being able to understand and use correlation and regression, be sure to select these along with any other options you want to share.
· Now that you have set up all the necessary background for this scenario, you can run the appropriate correlation and regression statistical measure using an excel spreadsheet.
· Create a report in the form of a table to show what was found when you used the statistical measure with Excel. Remember to look at how to create the proper table using APA guidelines (no vertical lines allowed and very few horizontal).
· Finish this assignment by writing a conclusion to what the table is suggesting. Remember you should not suggest that the one incident caused the other, but only that there is a type of correlation between the listed variables.
Write a 1500- word essay addressing each of the above points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the prompts for each point and include your Excel data tables within the body of your essay. There should be separate sections, one for each topic above. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which topic you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now