Research Paper: Final Assignment Instructions
Research Paper: Final Assignment you will use empirical research to evaluate and explore an area of interest as it relates to the integration of psychology and Christianity. Throughout this course, you have learned the importance of integration, and you began to explore your topic within this context (via the
Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment). For this
Research Paper: Final Assignment you will synthesize all you have learned to demonstrate your mastery of integration concepts and demonstrate an ability to identify and apply these concepts in a practical way.
1. Use the topic you used for the
Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment.
2. Include at least 12 sources in total (including the 10 from the
Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment).
3. For the introduction, set up the importance of this particular topic, situating it briefly in context. At the end of the introduction include a thesis statement that guides the synthesis of research that will follow.
4. For the body, be sure to include an overview of the how this topic intersects with the integration of psychology and Christianity, empirical details of this topic, themes, etc. You will then synthesize the findings into a coherent narrative.
5. For the conclusion, summarize your analysis and note the practical implications/applications. Note areas of further exploration that will be important to study in the future.
6. Avoid first and second person pronouns and be sure to use past tense when describing completed research.
1. Include the following, formatted according to current APA guidelines (professional style):
· Title Page
· 7 pages of content
· Reference Page
2. Check your work carefully for correct formatting of headings, citations, etc. as outlined in the current APA manual.
3. Check your work and edit for clarity and a coherent flow of ideas. It is often helpful to read your work aloud.
4. Proofread carefully and correct all spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
Be sure to review the criteria on the
Research Paper: Final Grading Rubric before beginning this
Research Paper: Final Assignment.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Johnson, E. (2010). Psychology and Christianity: Five views (2nd ed.)
McMinn, M. R. (2011). Psychology, theology, and spirituality in Christian counseling (Rev. ed.). Tyndale House.
Entwistle, D. (2015). Integrative approaches to psychology and Christianity: An introduction to worldview issues, philosophical foundations, and models of integration (3rd ed.). Wipf and Stock.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now