Products Liability Research Paper
Products Liability Research Paper Due Week 10 and worth 250 points Select a company that has been the subject of a product liability lawsuit in the last ten (10) years. Research the lawsuit using legal data. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the company and the product safety issue that led to the lawsuit.
2. Discuss the legal theories used by the plaintiff to recover in this lawsuit, how the lawsuit was resolved, and why you agree with the decision in the case.
3. Describe the changes that have taken place in the company to ensure greater safety of this product or its products.
4. Discuss which regulatory agency oversees the particular industry the company is in.
5. Make recommendations to the company about avoiding future lawsuits.
6. Use at least three (3) quality legal references in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: * Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. * Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: * Analyze laws relative to product safety and liability. * Use technology and information resources to research issues in law, ethics, and corporate governance. * Write clearly and concisely about law, ethics, and corporate governance using proper writing mechanics.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now