Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Copy and paste the questions into a word processing program. Answer all questions completely and then submit them to your instructor.
Warm-Up (Questions to help you prepare to write your goals)
1. Describe your current level of physical activity. How often do you participate in moderate to high intensity activity in an average week? Moderate, I participate in About 3 or more times a week of physical activity
2. Discuss at least three physical activities you enjoy participating in or wish to participate in. I am on Soccer team for orlando city soccer I practice twice a week and have games once a week I do Horses ridding once a week for about a 1 and half
Swimming I have a pool in my yard so I swim a lot and enjoy it
3. Create at least one goal for each of the following wellness categories. Personalize each of your goals for the time enrolled in the course. Be sure that each goal is measureable, attainable, and has a specific deadline. Also, be sure each goal is written in complete sentences.
Physical Wellness Goal:
My physical wellness goal to run at least a mile every day to stay in shape.
Emotional Wellness Goal:
My emotional wellness goal is to attend yoga classes once a week.to reduce stress and be relaxed.
Social Wellness Goal:
My social wellness goal is to join a club at school before the end of the year .
Academic Wellness Goal:
my Academic Wellness goal is to study for every test and quiz day before Cool Down (Reflection questions based on the goals you’ve written) 4. What do you think will be the most challenging goal for you, and why? My Academic wellness Goal will be the most challenging goal for me its hard for me to reamber to study days before a test at least every single day till I take it.
5. Describe any challenges or hesitations you have about your goals or the activity requirements for this course. The challenges or hesitations I have about the goals and activitys for this course is having to work our all the time and record your work outs.
6. Explain how fitness testing and test results can affect your overall fitness. Test results and fitness testing can affect your overall fitness by showing you want you need to improve on and what you do better at.
7. No matter your living situation, it is up to you to make daily decisions that affect your well-being. What is your role and responsibility for maintaining and improving your health? My role and responsibility for maintaining and improving my health is maintaining a healthy body weigh, eating heathy and working out.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now