You are analyzing packet captures from a wireless network to assess if the captures pose a threat, what risks, if any.
For this assignment, analyze the packet captures provided by Wireshark by doing the following:
Go to the Wireshark Sample Captures site, and download the following:
· wpa-Induction.pcap.gz Wi-Fi 802.11 WPA traffic
· wpa-eap-tls.pcap.gz WiFi 802.11 WPA-EAP/Rekey sample
· nb6-hotspot.pcap Someone connecting to SFR’s wireless community network
· ciscowl.pcap.gz (libpcap) Cisco Wireless LAN Context Control Protocol (WLCCP) version 0x0
· wap_google.pcap contains two WSP request-response dialogs
Note: Only download these sample captures. Other captures may set off your computer’s system defenses.
Use Wireshark to view and analyze the sample captures.
Create a 1-page table that ranks the packet captures from the highest to lowest threat. In your table provide the following for each packet capture:
· Description of the traffic
· Description of the risks, if any, the traffic poses to the wireless network
· Countermeasures to take to secure network from any threat
Write a 1/2- to 1-page memo to management as a network security specialist explaining the following:
· How you can distinguish hostile packet data from normal packet data
· How you can recognize any attack signatures in the packets you analyze
· Provide a rationale for ranking the packets as you did
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now