BEFORE TAKING ON THE ASSIGNMENT, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND REQUIRED READINGS THAT GO ALONG WITH IT. MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK AND NO AI ASSISTANCE.
Using the information in the background readings as well as some research in peer-reviewed sources of your own, create a professional-looking PowerPoint presentation of 10-14 slides (not including the title slide or the reference slide) which clearly summarizes each of the items below. Include thorough speaker’s notes to further expand upon and explain your points. Use in-text citations on your slides, as well as a reference slide at the end of the presentation.
1. Summarize the three types of assessment to be completed during utilization review. What is involved in each process and who completes this work? What is the health care manager’s specific role in the review?
2. Provide an example of how each of the three types of assessment are performed in the current health care settings. In your three examples, specifically explain how quality was/was not preserved, and how cost was/was not controlled.
3. Describe the role of communication between all stakeholders involved in utilization review. Who are each of the stakeholders, and how should this communication take place? How are decisions best made and communicated, when the review involves competing interests among stakeholders (e.g., for off-label drug uses for terminal patients, handling bed shortages, etc.).
Homework Module 2 SLP Assignment Expectations
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your presentation.
2. Provide 10-14 quality PowerPoint slides of bulleted-point information content (with speaker’s notes), not including title page and reference slides. Don’t forget to use in-text citations on the slides.
3. Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources. Use at least two peer-reviewed sources. For additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals, see:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library Guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
and for evaluating internet sources:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from
4. You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
5. Paraphrase all source information into your own words carefully, and use in-text citations.
6. Be sure that you do not cut and paste material into your slides, but use proper quotations where needed, and also citations for all reference materials. The same expectations apply to PowerPoint presentations as to documents.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now