Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Modify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet
* these additional and changed business requirements:
* • The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy
* to improve sales.
* • A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $50000.
* The current sales target for every salesperson is $500,000
* • The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met.
* The current commission is 5% of total sales.
* • If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase
* based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 7.5%
* • The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should
* display the total annual compensation.
* • The application should also display a table of potential total annual
* compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments
* above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the
* salesperson’s annual sales.
* Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look
* like this:
* Total Sales Total Compensation
* 100,000 <>
* 150,000 <>
* 200,000 <>
* 250,000 <>
* 300,000 <>
* 350,000 <>
* 400,000 <>
* 450,000 <>
* 500,000 <>
* ….. …
* 950,000 <>
* 1,000,000 <>
* The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
* • The application should have at least one class, in addition to the
* application’s controlling class.
* • The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping
* • There should be proper documentation in the source code.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now