Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Unit 2 – Individual Project (100 points)
Due: Sun, Aug 6 |Printer Friendly Version
One of the first tasks in the execution of an information technology project is to develop a research plan for the project. Projects without a research plan are destined for failure, and the development of a good plan will be instrumental in the success of the project.
For this assignment, you will continue your work on the project with the development of a research plan. The plan will include details about the research and research methods planned for the project. You will identify necessary hypotheses – statements concerning what the problems are. Also describe how research will be used to identify or confirm causal factors for the problem(s) identified in the first week. Also describe how research will help determine what the solutions might be. You will discuss the resources that will be used to investigate the problem, possible causes, and solutions.
The project deliverables are:
· Update your Information Technology Problem Analysis document title page with a new date and project name.
· Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
New Content: Project Plan
· Research Methodology
· Prepare at least one hypothesis for your project. The hypothesis should be well-formed for technical research purposes.
· For each hypothesis, provide details describing how research will be used to identify causal factors for the problem that you identified in the Week 1 assignment.
· Discuss how data will be collected, measured, and analyzed to prove or disprove the hypothesis.
· Provide a testing plan.
· Provide a SWOT analysis.
· Be sure to update your Table of Contents before submission.
· Name the document “yourname_IT697_IP2.doc.”
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Find resources on how to write academically and use APA citations, including an
example of Masters-level writing
Writing Style Guide for Master’s Students
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now