Analyze the work’s or author’s/artist’s/composer’s contributions to the humanities (suggested length of 1–2 paragraphs) from any one from the below list:
1. Mary Wilkins Freeman, “A New England Nun,” 1891 (short story).
2. Eliza Potter, Author’s Appeal and Chapter 1 of A Hairdresser’s Experience in High
Life, 1859 (memoir).
1. Edmonia Lewis, Old Arrow Maker, 1872 (marble sculpture).
2. Claude Monet, La Gare Saint-Lazare (or Interior View of the Gare Saint-Lazare, the Auteuil Line), 1877(oil on canvas).
1. Claude Debussy, La mer (trois esquisses symphoniques pour orchestre), 1905 (three symphonicsketches for orchestra).
2. Gustav Mahler, Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, 1894 (symphony with chorus and soloists).
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now