Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
As you have been reading, there are multiple aspects of development in the early years, including cognitive, emotional, social, and the development of a sense of self. What are the risk factors in a baby’s life that impede healthy emotional development? How do different parenting styles affect a child’s development of a sense of self? For this assignment, you will analyze a case study that deals with the early childhood stage of development, applying course concepts you have learned.
· If you haven’t done so, choose one of the following case studies from your Broderick and Blewitt text. Each case study includes a set of questions that can guide your analysis of the pertinent issues for the particular case.
· Angela and Adam, page 169.
· Dawn, page 205.
· If you didn’t finish your research last week, use the
Capella University LibraryLinks to an external site.
to find peer-reviewed articles. If you are unfamiliar with the library, the “Finding Articles” section of the
Master’s in Psychology Research GuideLinks to an external site.
is a great place to start your search. You must include at least five properly cited resources.
· Refer to the
Week 4 Assignment Example [PDF]
for an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the rubric would look like.
The case study analysis should be a maximum of six pages in length, including the introduction and conclusion, each of which should be approximately one half-page in length. The body of the paper should not exceed five pages.
Organize your assignment as follows, including headings for each section:
Introduction: Include an overview of the contents, with a brief summary and background information on the case study.
Case Study Analysis:
· Presenting Challenge: Explain the presenting challenge or challenges and primary issue or issues.
· Lifespan Theory: Analyze lifespan development theories to determine the most appropriate theory or theories to apply to the case study.
· Intervention Process: Apply the appropriate lifespan development theory to support an identified intervention process.
· Individual and Cultural Differences: Describe the potential impact of individual and cultural differences on development for the current age and context described in the case study.
Conclusion: A conclusion that summarizes the case study context, challenges, and interventions.
References: Cite a minimum of five current peer-reviewed articles, as well as your course text, to support your assertions.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now