· Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hull, Jr. G. H. (2018)
. Understanding generalist practice (8th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
· Chapter 8, “Evaluation, Termination, and Follow-Up in Generalist Practice” (pp. 308–345)
To Prepare: Reflect on a time when you have terminated a relationship—either planned or unplanned.
Submit a 1- to 2-page reflection paper in which you:
· Identify at least two emotions you may confront when addressing termination with a client.
· Explain how you would process these emotions.
· Explain how you would address one ethical and one legal obligation if termination would be unplanned.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now