Consider and explain the decision-making and controlling strategies at Protect & Gamble and Panasonic which ensure their success in the world market, when referring to the “Internet Exercise: Looking at the Best” on page 390 in the textbook. Complete this assignment by answering the following questions:
1) What type of factors may influence future management decision-making in these two companies?
2) What types of control criteria would you expect these companies to use in evaluating their operations and determining how well they are doing?
Write a one to two page paper summarizing your findings. The written summary should be double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font. You will need to cite your sources of information (at least three) at the end of your paper. Though the paper need not be in APA format, the citations at the end do. One of those three citations may be from the Luthans and Doh textbook, and one citation may come from an online website. However, at least one of these three citations should be from the NAU Online Library. You will need to conduct independent research using the Business Databases Subject Guide on the NAU Online Library.
LP6.2 Assignment: Research Paper Rough Draft
Discuss the principal considerations in international management decision-making and control processes, as illustrated in the Chapter 11 opening-discussion case, “Global Online Retail: Amazon v. Alibaba.” Please post your Discussion based on the following questions:
1) How might differences in national and corporate culture impede timely decisions and control processes among existing and potential competitors in online retail?
2) To what extent should total quality management and quality control be considered when establishing an online retail presence or contracting with another firm to provide it?
3) What specific decision and control systems or tools would be helpful in overseeing an online presence (either internal or outsourced)?
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now