Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which of the following correlations represents the strongest possible relationship between X and Y:
2. When conducting multiple correlation analyses, one way to reduce the risk of type 1 error is to:
3. The sign (+/-) of r provides information about the strength of the relationship between X and Y.
4. Suppose that you want to run 4 correlations, and you want your Experiment wise α (EWα) to be .05. What per-comparison α (PCα) would you use if you applied the Bonferroni procedure?
5. The results for a Pearson’s r for students’ perceived learning and their sense of community were, r (45) = .72, p = .02. What can the researcher conclude?
6. The results for a Pearson’s r between students’ test scores and their motivation were, r (24) = .32, p = .07. What can the researcher conclude?
7. The results for a Pearson’s r between students’ anxiety and their achievement were, r (90) = – .75, p = .03. What can the researcher conclude?
8. A positive correlation between two variables, X and Y, indicates that:
9. What type of graph best represents a correlation?
10. It is appropriate to make a causal inference based on Pearson’s r alone.
11. Pearson’s r(48) = .80, p = .02 can be interpreted as
12. A negative correlation between two variables, X and Y, indicates that:
13. Pearson’s r can also be considered as:
14. The results for a Pearson’s r for online, university students’ perceived learning and their sense of community were, r (22) = .32, p = .07. What can the researcher conclude?
15. What do we look at the sign of r (+ or -) to decide?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now