Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
E13-16B (Financial Statement Impact of Liability Transactions) Presented below is a list of possible transactions.
1. Accrued accumulated vacation pay.
2. Recorded sales of product and related warranties (assume sales warranty approach).
3. Recorded estimated liability for premium claims outstanding.
4. Borrowed $200,000 from the bank by signing a 1-year, $220,000, zero-interest-bearing note.
5. Recognized 3 months’ interest expense on the note from item 4 above.
6. Accrued warranty expense (assume expense warranty approach).
7. Issued an $55,000 note payable in payment on account.
8. Recorded accrued interest on a $55,000 note payable.
9. Paid warranty costs that were accrued in item 6 above.
10. Recorded a contingent loss on a lawsuit that the company will probably lose.
11. Recognized warranty revenue (see item 2).
12. Purchased inventory for $120,000 on account (assume perpetual system is used).
13. Paid warranty costs under contracts from item 2.
14. Recorded employer’s payroll taxes.
15. Recorded an asset retirement obligation.
16. Recorded wage expense of $12,000. The cash paid was $9,000; the difference was due to various
17. Recorded bonuses due to employees.
18. Recorded cash sales of $26,000, plus 5% sales tax.
Set up a table using the format shown below and analyze the effect of the 18 transactions on the financial statement categories indicated.
# Assets Liabilities Owners’ Equity Net Income
Use the following code:
I: Increase D: Decrease NE: No net effect
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now