Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Construct a claim of fact essay which clearly supports an assertion that a specific condition existed, exists, or will exist. Do not include an abstract or executive summary. Do not use first or second person pronouns: I, me, my, mine, you, your, yours, our, ours, us, or we.
The essay must be 500-700 words APA format .
· Does the writing have a definite beginning, middle, and end?
· Is the thesis the last sentence in the introduction?
· Does the thesis include three supporting ideas mirrored in the level I headings?
· Does the writing capture attention?
· Does the thesis make a factual claim?
· Does the ending give a note of finality or logical conclusion?
· Does the paper use valid facts, quotes, statistics, examples, and/or expert testimony to clarify and prove a claim?
· Is the data sufficient, accurate, recent, and reliable?
· Do sources meet the criteria for credible sources? Credible sources include scholarly journal articles accessed through the library; government websites ending in .gov; books; and sometimes a single news source. Websites ending in .com or .org are typically not considered appropriate for academic research.
· Is APA documentation used correctly?
· Are internal, level I headings used with each paragraph?
· Do internal headings mirror the language in the thesis?
· Is the format for margins and spacing standard?
· Are citations in parentheses concise and complete enough to find the sources on the reference page?
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now