Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment Instructions
Case Study is on: domino’s pizza inc. (dmz)
Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Resources
· Strategy Club (Links to an external site.)
· SEC.gov | HOME (Links to an external site.)
Complete a case study of ABC Corporation. You will find the case in the case section of the text. (Case Study is on: domino’s pizza inc. (dmz) )
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume you are a consult asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
Your Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment paper must include:
1. Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm. These should be downloaded from the SEC website. The financial statements must include horizontal (shown between the years) and vertical analysis (shown to the right of the last year of historical data).
2. Ratio analysis for the ratios shown on Table 1 in the Guide to Case Analysis (CA) of the textbook:
a. Profitability ratios
b. Liquidity ratios
c. Leverage ratios
d. Activity ratios
e. Price-to-earnings ratio
f. The changes between years are included in the calculations.
3. Competitor ratios to compare with the ratios that were calculated in item 2. These should be included on the same tab as the ratio analysis for the firm.
4. Financial analysis should include comparisons to the firm’s main competitor as well as to the industry. How does the financial position of the firm influence the strategic direction of the company? This section should not be used to define what each ratio is rather it should clearly provide analysis based on the calculations as to the strategic choices and implications of the firm’s financial position. A compare and contrast with the main competitor should be included in this section of narrative.
Options to Download SEC Financial Data into Excel Spreadsheets:
There are two ways to pull financial data in Excel format from the SEC site, depending on how recent the information is.
OPTION 1: For filings that are a year or two old
· Go to www.sec.gov.
o In the Filings & Forms box, click on Search for Company Filings.
o Then click on Company or fund name, ticker symbol, CIK (Central Index Key), file number, state, country, or SIC (Standard Industrial Classification).
o Enter either a company name or ticker symbol into the appropriate box. (Note: it may be easier to use a ticker symbol because this guarantees you have the right company.) Choose Find Companies.
OPTION 2: For older filings
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now