•Use 1” margins, 12ppt font style and size, appropriate tone and strategies
•Do not plagiarize the prompt
1) WHO is the decision-maker
2) WHAT is the underlying problem and a little background about the case (context) and the decision maker’s goal in solving the problem (what does he/she need to do solve the problem)
•Include all parts necessary for case analysis:
1) identify the issue and the problem statement ( a short sentence which contains only 1 problem)
2) analyze the problem
3) develop 2 alternative solutions. each alternative must have pros and cons.
4) between 2 alternatives, make a recommendation, and explain why choosing it.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now