Final Assignment: Create an Innovation
Identify an innovation you could create or design and discuss how you will implement it in your organization or an organization in which you are involved, such as a church or a community group, or to start up a new business. The innovation can be a product, service, process, technology, management practice, or business model.
Write a paper of 1,500-2,500 words. You need to outline the various sections of this final paper as you go through each module in this class. The paper should use at least three models related to innovation from your reading or research.
Structure the final paper to include the following sections:
1. Opportunity: Describe the problem that will be solved, or the opportunity that will be realized, through the innovation you will be developing in this class.
2. Ensuring Success: Define the importance of innovation to assuring success for you personally and for the organization for which you will be developing an innovation for this class.
3. Impact on Results: Hypothesize the impact on the organization’s results that your innovation will have.
4. The Innovation: Describe the innovation (product, service, process, management practice, and technology or business model) you will be developing for this class.
5. Creating Customer Value: Explain how the innovation you will be developing will help meet customer needs, create customer value, and impact your organization’s results.
6. Implementation Process: Describe the process you might use to implement the innovation in your organization.
7. Measuring the Impact: Identify how you will measure the impact your innovation makes on customers and/or on your organization.
8. Reflection on Learning: Reflect on the types of learning you might have obtained from the process of developing an innovation.
Include at least eight in-text citations to at least four articles from your research.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
1. Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
2. Note: Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now