Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
Hartman, L. P., DesJardins, J., & MacDonald, C. (2014). Business ethics: Decision making for personal integrity & social responsibility (3rd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
1.Give three examples each of social and institutional roles.
Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Read the case study, entitled Marketing in Schools on page 430 of the textbook. Once you finish reading the case study,
answer the following questions:
1. Is there an appropriate age that advertising should consider?
2. Who are the stakeholders that will be impacted by your decision, and how will each be affected?
3. What are the benefits and drawbacks to advertising products within schools?
4. What other facts would you need to make a decision, and how might your decision affect the stakeholders?
5. Discuss alternative marketing practices that could be ethical and help the schools to raise money.
Evaluate any assumptions that you make. The case study should be thoroughly discussed, and the written submission
should meet the following requirements:
? Be at least two pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages)
? Include a summary of the case study
? Answer the five questions listed above
? Remember to format this, and all written assignments, using APA style.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now