Androsia manufactures batik fabrics in a labor intensive, low-volume process on the island of Andros. The Hershey tour shows how cocoa beans are processed into chocolate using a high-volume, line process.
1. Which process design strategy does each use?
2. Why would the two processes be configured differently?
3. What process management issues in one facility not be a problem in the other?
4. What competitive priorities are important for each?
5. How does the way they configure facilities allow them to be competitive?
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now