Get your original paper written from scratch starting at just $10 per page with a plagiarism report and free revisions included!
1. A researcher wishes to estimate, with 95% confidence, the percentage of adults who support abolishing the penny. His estimate must be accurate within 5% of the true proportion. Find the minimum sample size needed, using a prior study that found that 34% of the respondents said they support abolishing the penny. Round to the nearest whole number as needed. n=? What is the minimum sample size needed assuming that no prior information is available? n=?
2. find the indicated probability using the standard normal distribution.
3. find the margin of error for the given values of c,s, and n
c=0.90, s=3.5, n=29
4. find the critical value of Tc for the confidence level c=0.95 and sample size n=29
5. find the margin of error for the given values of c,s, and n
c=0.90, s=2.8, n=81
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now