· Explain the primary and secondary medical diagnoses and all signs and symptoms commonly associated with this (these) medical condition(s).
· List treatment approaches, theories models of practice and articulate their appropriateness as it relates to the individual client.
· List at least 4 statistics obtained from research regarding the medical diagnoses (e.g., symptoms, prevalence, prognosis, medication(s) )
· Explain the role Occupational therapy plays and the role/role delineation its practitioners play in the health care setting of where your case study is taking place, i.e., hospital, out-patient, pediatrics, etc.
· Engage in the consultative process with persons, groups, programs, organizations, or communities in collaboration with inter- and intra professional colleagues:
· Create a clinical picture of patient based on performance areas, performance skills, and body functions (utilizing the OTPF 3rd ed. and data from the case study) by making a table grid and describing each area.
· Explain the progression of adjunctive to purposeful activity. Allocate Write 2 LTG (one needs to be an educational goal) and 1 STG for each LTG. The goals should directly relate to the problems.
· Describe a designed 45-minute treatment session time for each component (e.g. 10 minutes for described adjunctive activity, 30 minutes for described purposeful activity)
· Incorporate into the designed treatment session an understanding understanding/learning derived from evidenced based practice research and the teaching/learning process plus describe and/or demonstration of knowledge of the use of technology in practice, which must include:
Ø Electronic documentation systems
Ø Virtual environments
Ø Telehealth technology
· Incorporate patient/caregiver training by demonstrating the principles of the teaching-learning process using educational methods and health literacy education approaches:
Ø To design activities and clinical training for persons, groups and populations
Ø To instruct and train the client , caregiver, family, significant others and communities at the level of the audience
· APA format. Submit a PowerPoint slides formatted paper, which should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. Utilize resources learned in course and library orientation.
APA style format and content
Ø Introduction/Cover page: tabs, centering, page numbers, organization of headings as per APA style
Ø Font size, paragraph organization, headings, use of paraphrase and citations are accurate.
Ø Content is a clear, well organized topic by paragraphs: introduction, body, conclusions.
Ø Reference page in alphabetical order with correct format for reference. All references within 10 years.
The aim of our service is to provide you with top-class essay help when you ask us to write my paper; we do not collect or share any of your personal data. We use the email you provide us to send you drafts, final papers, and the occasional promotion and discount code, but that’s it!Order Now